MATCOR is committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees; we optimize this objective by making safety a daily priority. MATCOR’s philosophy is to ensure all employees “Go Home Whole” which includes:
- Remaining accident- and injury-free
- Not tolerating unsafe behavior or indifference to safety issues
Our focus is on protecting our employees by promoting company-wide engagement in safety. To support and achieve our goals, we adopted the philosophy that every employee is responsible, accountable and empowered to ensure workplace safety. Safety is the foundation upon which our core values are built.
To achieve our safety objectives, we follow a series of initiatives throughout the entire company:
Hazard Analysis: Identify, evaluate, address and control
- Conduct quality safety analyses at jobsites
- Use technology to report hazards and the plan to prevent or control risks
- Stop work authority
Training & Education: Continuous, quality training for employees and managers
- Core training identified and provided to every employee
- Role-specific, exposure-specific
- Leading indicator of our safety success
Certified Safety Committee
- Independently evaluated to ensure highly functioning team.
- MATCOR employees know we value their safety more than schedules or profit so they “Go Home Whole.”
Safety Organization Membership
More about MATCOR, Inc.
- Working with MATCOR
- Manufactured in the USA
- MATCOR International
- Core Values
- Turnkey Cathodic Protection Solutions