News from MATCOR December 2017
Thank you to all of our customers for a great 2017!
We look forward to serving you in the New Year.
Plan Now for Your 2018 Surveys
The time to plan for your annual close interval surveys is now. MATCOR is here to help. Our experienced and NACE-trained crews are ready to perform close interval surveys to keep your pipeline cathodic protection systems in compliance and operating effectively.
- Excellent safety record
- Accurate, reliable data collection
- Daily field progress reports
- Extensive engineering and IT support
AC Modeling – The Basics
Pipeline operators and regulators are becoming more aware of AC interference that often occurs between buried pipelines and high voltage above ground AC transmission systems that share some parallelism in a common right of way. AC Modeling helps evaluate conditions and prepare for mitigation to prevent AC corrosion. This article covers the basics of AC modeling, including data collection, creating the model, establishing criteria and evaluating mitigation strategies.
In Case You Missed It! Tank Cathodic Protection Installation Time Lapse Video
Check out this cool time lapse video of one of our many tank cathodic protection system installations!
Join the MATCOR team at these upcoming industry events!
- January 3 – 5 SIEO / NACE 53rd Annual Winter Symposium
- January 16 – 17 Wyoming Underground Corrosion Course (WUCC)
- January 16 – 17 NISTM 10th Annual National Aboveground Storage Tank Conference & Trade Show
- January 16 – 18 NACE Northeast Corrosion Conference
- January 22 – 23 NACE Gateway India Section Global Cathodic Protection Meet 2018
- January 24 – 26 NACE Rocky Mountain Short Course
- February 7 – 8 Liberty Bell Corrosion Course
- April 15 – 19 NACE Corrosion 2018
MATCOR offers customers a powerful combination of expertise, services and proprietary products to solve the corrosion problems of energy and other infrastructure markets. MATCOR is a Brand Safway company.
800 523 6692