Your cathodic protection systems – backed by 40 years of experience.
When you need complete cathodic protection design, where do you turn? MATCOR has provided expert corrosion prevention services and products for over 40 years, and our corrosion engineering team is ready to provide the industry’s top cathodic protection (CP) system design and specification services for your next project. Our expertise spans all types of sacrificial and impressed current anode systems; every option will be considered when recommending the best cathodic protection system or combination of systems for your application. MATCOR is experienced in cathodic protection design for all types of major structures, including:
- Above ground storage tanks
- Pump & compressor stations
- Steel-in-concrete structures
- Marine structures
- Internal CP systems
- Water tanks
- Water processing structures
- Industrial applications
- Power plants
- Well casings
MATCOR’s cathodic protection design and specification process is completed in two major stages, including:
Conceptual Cathodic Protection Design
A conceptual cathodic protection design enables you and the MATCOR team to review the cathodic protection possibilities for the your structure. This preliminary design will show the types of CP systems recommended, the general concept of what the installation will look like and how it will work. A preliminary CP design allows you to review the proposed system for any conflict with planned future additions or deletions to the structure(s), changes in operating procedures, or for items known only by you.
Note: Conceptual CP Design is also offered as a standalone service.
Final CP Design & Specifications
Upon approval, your cathodic protection system design and complete specifications are finalized. Detailed engineering drawings are produced utilizing the latest AutoCAD or Microstation software. Proficient engineering design drawings and specifications enable the most efficient and economical CP system installation.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert