Interference can cause serious damage to structural assets. Careful AC/DC interference testing, evaluation and mitigation can prevent accelerated corrosion and avoid safety hazards.
Oil, gas and water pipelines, above ground storage tanks, power plants, energy facilities, deep wells and other infrastructure assets may be subject to electrical interference caused by various third party sources. Sources of AC and DC interference include other cathodic protection systems, DC railway systems, overhead power lines and industrial operations.
MATCOR has the trained personnel and equipment to provide:
- Complete AC/DC interference testing and analysis
- Analysis of the effect of interference on the structure
- Determination of the cause of the interference
- Recommendations for mitigation of the interference
Qualified MATCOR technical personnel can conduct AC and DC interference testing in the field for oil, gas and water pipelines, above ground storage tanks, power plants, energy facilities, deep wells and other infrastructure assets.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 45 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert