How much will a cathodic protection (CP) system cost?
When it comes to managing major infrastructure assets, planning your budget is critical. How much should you budget for your upcoming corrosion prevention needs?
Our corrosion experts are available to help you develop a solid budget plan for your cathodic protection projects. MATCOR will assess your CP project and provide a detailed budget analysis, including budgetary estimates for:
- Analysis and site testing
- Recommended cathodic protection products
- Manpower and equipment requirements
- Installation costs
- Ongoing CP system maintenance costs
In many cases, customers find that MATCOR offers cost-effective cathodic protection alternatives that perform better and are not available elsewhere.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert