When a cathodic protection system is not functioning properly, it may require basic adjustments or more difficult to find problems such as third party damage to buried cables requiring complex repairs. In either case, an experienced cathodic protection technician can determine the reason for the CP system not functioning properly and make recommendations for necessary adjustments and repairs.
MATCOR has the trained personnel and equipment to:
- Carefully analyze cathodic protection failures and maintenance issues
- Perform basic adjustments on site during the testing
- Provide complete recommendations for required service or repairs
Qualified MATCOR technical personnel can conduct cathodic protection diagnostic testing in the field for oil, gas and water pipelines, above ground storage tanks, power plants, energy facilities, deep wells, steel-in-concrete structures and other infrastructure assets.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert