Comprehensive specifications are key essential elements in designing the most effective CP Systems.
Complete, detailed specifications are critical when it comes to planning your cathodic protection system. Expertly prepared specifications:
- Help to eliminate potential conflicts
- Include clear, detailed material, installation and maintenance specifications
- Include careful review of all documents to ensure specifications meet your project objectives
The MATCOR corrosion engineering team can provide detailed material, installation and maintenance specifications for any corrosion project including those designed by others or by MATCOR’s own team of experts.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 45 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert