MATCOR provides cathodic protection well abandonment for anode groundbeds from 150’ to 1000’.
Due to risks of groundwater contamination, many states have passed regulations regarding proper CP well abandonment. The three basis steps include:
- Removing the deep anode groundbed surface materials
- Drilling into the old cathodic protection borehole
- Filling and sealing the borehold with either Bentonite or cement
Why MATCOR Cathodic Protection Well Abandonment Services?
MATCOR has nearly 30 years of drilling experience and more than 40 years of cathodic protection experience with a wide range of applications. We have proven processes, equipment and manpower to handle challenges in the field, and ensure the best results and cost-effectiveness for your project.
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment
- Very competitive pricing
- The largest fleet of drill rigs in the industry
- Multiple crews for flexible scheduling
Contact the MATCOR team at the link below for more information or a quote.