What are the cathodic protection options for my application?
When MATCOR provides conceptual cathodic protection (CP) design services, our corrosion engineers will:
- Gather information about your cathodic protection application and required system life
- Conduct on-site tests if necessary
- Present the types of cathodic protection systems that may be used for your application along with the benefits of each
- Provide approximate initial and ongoing costs
- Provide information regarding ongoing CP system maintenance requirements
In many cases, there are several options available to you for either impressed current or sacrificial cathodic protection systems. When you use MATCOR’s Conceptual Cathodic Protection Design services, you:
- Save time with corrosion expertise backed by 45 years of experience
- Receive comprehensive options for your cathodic protection systems
Learn about MATCOR’s complete cathodic protection design & specification services.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 45 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert