Field corrosion data – what does it all mean?
In addition to MATCOR field services, where our corrosion technicians collect test data at your current or future cathodic protection installation site, our corrosion engineering team can provide comprehensive analysis of the data collected.
Our corrosion engineers will review your field data and provide a report detailing what the data means to your corrosion prevention efforts.
In addition to providing complete corrosion analysis of data collected by MATCOR’s corrosion technicians, MATCOR corrosion engineers are experienced in reviewing data collected by others and by the client’s own technical staff.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 45 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert