Legal issues are sometimes inevitable in the corrosion industry.
When you are faced with a legal issue involving corrosion, you may require expert support and opinions.
MATCOR’s engineers and technical staff have served as expert witnesses for all types of corrosion issues including those for pipelines, underground and steel-in-concrete structures. Our corrosion experts are able to:
- Support pre-trial corrosion issue evaluations
- Prepare and deliver presentations on corrosion issues
- Serve in court during litigation on corrosion issues
Please contact MATCOR regarding your specific needs.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installingand maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protectionsystems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert