Training is a critical component of managing your corrosion engineering personnel or department.
MATCOR has provided training services for corrosion personnel and corrosion engineering departments throughout the world, including:
- Short corrosion training courses on specific corrosion topics
- Extended corrosion training programs for entire corrosion engineering departments
- Development of the entire corrosion training program including instructional materials
MATCOR corrosion experts teach corrosion at colleges and universities, and the training is done by experts with years of experience designing and testing corrosion prevention systems in the field.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installingand maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protectionsystems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert