On-site Corrosion Prevention Expertise
As the owner or operator of major infrastructure assets, you may not have the in-house corrosion prevention/cathodic protection expertise required for installation projects and required ongoing system maintenance.
MATCOR’s experienced corrosion experts can provide the services you need to ensure that your projects are done properly. We will:
- Represent you on site full time or as needed
- Approve work performed and corresponding invoices
- Recommend actions you may need to undertake to meet regulations, maintain peak operation of your corrosion prevention/cathodic protection systems and avoid safety hazards
Qualified MATCOR technical personnel are available for on-site support and management of your corrosion prevention projects for oil, gas and water pipelines, above ground storage tanks, power plants, energy facilities, deep wells, steel-in-concrete structures and other infrastructure assets.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert