Your pipeline AC mitigation systems – backed by 40 years of experience.
When you need to design systems to mitigate the risks associated with overhead electric lines and pipelines installed in dual right-of-ways, where do you turn? MATCOR has provided expert corrosion prevention services and products for over 40 years, and our team includes some of the industry’s leading experts on AC interference.
MATCOR can analyze the need for AC mitigation and design your complete AC mitigation system, including:
- AC Modeling
- Development of a complete bill of materials and budget
- Detailed AC mitigation system drawings
Upon approval, yourAC mitigation system design and complete specifications are finalized. Detailed engineering drawings are produced utilizing the latest AutoCAD or Microstation software. Good engineering design drawings and specifications enable the most efficient and economical AC mitigation system installation.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert