You have an expert on your side for cathodic protection (CP) project bids.
When you are planning to solicit bids for your upcoming cathodic protection project, you’ll want industry expertise on your side.
Preparing a request for bids for your CP project may be complex; your bid preparer should include:
- Detailed drawings and specifications
- Alternate CP solutions
- Safety regulations
- Client regulations
MATCOR can prepare the bid documents for CP designs and specifications prepared by others, or by our own team of corrosion experts. MATCOR’s professional engineering team includes members who have been on the client’s side of the bidding process and they bring this expertise to the MATCOR bid preparation process.
In addition to direct preparation of your CP bid, MATCOR experts can evaluate bid documents prepared by others. Learn more about our cathodic protection bid evaluation services.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 45 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert