Objective third party cathodic protection (CP) review and analysis
Often it is advisable and necessary to conduct an outside review of a proposed cathodic protection design or corrosion program, including:
- Review of CP designs
- Evaluation of CP specifications
- Test Reports
MATCOR’s corrosion engineering team is prepared and experienced in providing these critical CP program reviews. Clients worldwide count on us to ensure the integrity of a broad range of cathodic protection projects and complete programs.
In addition to reviewing and evaluating cathodic protection designs, specifications and reports prepared by others, we can handle all of your CP requirements with our turnkey cathodic protection services. Learn more about our turnkey cathodic protection services.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert