- This event has passed.
NACE 2016 Western Area Conference
11/30/2016 - 12/01/2016
The NACE Western Area Conference brings together corrosion industry experts on the following topics:
- Cathodic Protection
- Corrosion Failure Analysis
- Asset Management
- Water & Waste Water Corrosion Issues
- Corrosion Control & Economics
- Building Corrosion & Corrosion Control
- San Francisco Bay Bridge Corrosion Issues
- Stray Current Corrosion
- Detection & Monitoring of Corrosion
- Corrosion Considerations in the Solar Industry
- Corrosion and Corrosion Control in the Oil & Gas Industry
Our own Jeff Didas and NACE VP-Elect will present on the following technical topic:
“Above Ground Storage Tank Bottom CP – Lessons Learned and What we are doing Today”
Abstract: We have learned a lot of lessons about cathodic protection for storage tank bottoms the past 50 years. This paper will discuss some of those lessons, how we have changed CP designs due to regulatory changes and what we are doing today to provide cathodic protection for the soil side of storage tank bottoms.
Join MATCOR corrosion experts at this regional corrosion industry event. Contact us to connect at the show!