Objective cathodic protection budget evaluation
When it comes to evaluating your CP project budget, you may want to consider an experienced and objective outside review.
MATCOR’s corrosion engineering team will evaluate a single CP project budget or your entire corrosion program annual budget to:
- Ensure completeness and accuracy
- Note where more cost-effective alternatives may be available
- Help determine the type of contractor or contractors required for the best installation of your CP project
In addition to reviewing and evaluating CP budget documents prepared by others, we can prepare your CP budget from the start. Learn more about our complete cathodic protection budget preparation services.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protectionsystems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert