Cathodic Protection Commissioning / AC Mitigation System Commissioning
Once installation is complete, cathodic protection commissioning is performed to:
Make all connections
- Verify proper operation
- Gather and report initial data
- Make recommendations for regular inspection and testing
Because corrosion is a time-dependent process, having good baseline data at the time the cathodic protection system is installed is critically important when evaluating a system’s operation several years later. Our commissioning report provides you with a thorough baseline data set, which provides a valuable reference point in future years.
Regular cathodic protection system inspection and testing should be performed to assure the proper operation of the cathodic protection system. Should operating conditions change, a proper inspection and testing program will identify the effect of these changes on the cathodic protection system operation and help determine the need for additional protection.
Qualified MATCOR technical personnel can conductall steps for proper commissioning of your cathodic protection and AC mitigation systems.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installingand maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protectionsystems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert