Annual and Periodic Cathodic Protection Testing
Cathodic protection systems must be tested on a regular basis. This testing will ensure that cathodic protection is being achieved, identify any adjustments or repairs required, and maintain regulatory compliance. To ensure continued corrosion protection of the asset, regular, scheduled testing of cathodic protection systems enables appropriate preventive maintenance that:
- Ensures the cathodic protection system is operating properly
- Prevents corrosion damage to the structure
- Minimizes the cost of future repairs to the CP system
- Ensure regulatory compliance
Qualified MATCOR technical personnel can schedule and conduct annual or periodic cathodic protection testing in the field for oil, gas and water pipelines, above ground storage tanks, power plants, energy facilities, deep wells, steel-in-concrete structures and other infrastructure assets. Results are analyzed by NACE certified experts and a written report detailing tests results and recommendations is provided.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert