Facilities, equipment and even products of manufacturing organizations may be affected by industrial corrosion. MATCOR provides the expertise needed to determine if corrosion can occur, is occurring and why for a broad range of industrial applications, including:
- Testing of products for corrosion
- Design of corrosion prevention systems
- Laboratory and in-plant corrosion services
Testing Of Products For Corrosion
Consumer goods and those used by industrial, government and utility operations may be at risk for corrosion problems —from products used in the home or small processing machines to larger industrial water processing equipment. Corrosion testing of these products by experienced technicians will reveal potential and existing corrosion problems.
MATCOR’s experienced corrosion technicians can analyze products in our laboratory to determine if there will be corrosion problems, or conduct industrial corrosion testing in the field when required.
In addition to determining if corrosion is occurring, may occur and why, our corrosion experts also provide corrosion mitigation recommendations that may include material selection, adjusting operations to prevent corrosion or cathodic protection systems. As part of the analysis, MATCOR technicians also help you ensure that the materials used are those that were specified.
Design of Corrosion Prevention Systems
Industrial corrosion prevention systems can include sacrificial anodes and impressed current linear anode cathodic protection systems, coatings, along with changes in inhibitors or other processing materials, configurations of the operation, materials used and combinations of several mitigation measures.
MATCOR has successfully completed corrosion prevention system design for many industrial applications, including:
- Water and sewage processing operations
- Manufacturing systems
- Consumer products
- Military weapons testing equipment
- Marine vessel components
- Heat exchangers
- Industrial building components of metal and concrete
- Food processing plants
- Shipboard components
Laboratory And In-Plant Services
Corrosion problems can shut down plants and facilities and cause damage to manufactured products. Proper analysis and recommendations have saved considerable sums of money in productivity and product damage.
MATCOR can provide testing services in its own facilities or in the client’s facility. Company technical personnel have tested and analyzed manufacturing operations in security sensitive plants and operations.
Qualified MATCOR technical personnel can conduct testing of products for corrosion, design of corrosion prevention systems, and laboratory and in-plant corrosion services to solve your corrosion problems.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 45 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert