Cathodic Protection Rectifiers
No Posts Found
MATCOR offers cathodic protection rectifiers (CP rectifiers) in every standard configuration, including air-cooled, oil cooled and explosion proof. The rectifiers are available in almost any voltage and current output.
MATCOR rectifiers come standard with features that are only available as options on some competing rectifiers. Every part of a MATCOR rectifier is covered by our two-year guarantee, and the transformer comes with an industry leading five-year warranty.
MATCOR Cathodic Protection rectifiers can include:
- Efficiency Filter: Increases the efficiency of single-phase rectifiers by converting the AC ripple to DC power, using less AC.
- Communications Filter: Reduces output ripple and increases efficiency to prevent interference with communications equipment.
- Cross Arm Mounting Bracket: Used for extra rigidity on air-cooled CP rectifier units or for pole mounting oil-cooled rectifiers
- Pedestal Mounting: Standard on oil-cooled rectifiers, but may be ordered as an option on air-cooled models
- Export Crating: MATCOR ships anywhere in the world; our careful attention to blocking and packing assures that the equipment will arrive intact
Other Available CP Rectifier Options
- Non-standard steel, aluminum or stainless enclosure
- Galvanized or powder coating
- Enamel (specify color)
- Hot-dipped galvanized case
- Digital meters
- Multi-circuit output
- Cooling radiator
- Non-standard knockouts
- Interrupter circuit
- Hour meters
- Viewing windows
- Additional shunts or terminals
- Special signal lamps
- Remote monitoring
Please contact MATCOR with specific cathodic protection rectifier requirements. MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. In addition to our broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products, we are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as full turnkey solutions. To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert