Soil resistivity testing provides critical information for corrosion management
Soil resistivity testing is an integral step in determining if corrosion can occur or is already occurring, and provides insight into required corrosion protection measures. Soil tests are used to determine the electrical resistivity and chemical analysis of the soil.
Qualified MATCOR technical personnel can collect samples in the field or with provided soil samples that will be sent to an outside laboratory to be analyzed by NACE-certified experts.
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert