News from MATCOR MAY 2018
Pipeline Cathodic Protection Design for New Transmission Stations
Corrosion prevention, including pipeline cathodic protection design and engineering expertise is critical as the pipeline industry adapts to a changing production landscape and new distribution challenges.
Read our latest blog post to learn more
Corrosion 2018 Phoenix Recap
Corrosion 2018 in Phoenix was a great success, where we connected with hundreds of corrosion professionals from around the world.
- Jeff Didas, MATCOR’s Senior Corrosion Engineer, was sworn in as President of NACE for the 2018-2019 term
- Ted Huck and Shailesh Javia presented during the conference
- You can catch up with Shailesh’s presentation, “Impressed Current Anode System for Jetty Piling Protection,” featured in a recent issue of Materials Performance
We hope to see you next year at NACE Corrosion 2019 in Nashville.
Connect at Upcoming Corrosion Industry Events
Q&A: Anode Current Ratings
We were recently asked “How does soil resistivity impact current rating?” The short answer is that resistance has nothing to do with anode rating. Read our latest blog post for details about current rating and cathodic protection design.
Join the MATCOR team at these upcoming industry events!
- May 27 – 29 NACE Milano Italia Section Conference & Expo 2018
- Jun 6 – 8 University of Oklahoma 65th Annual Corrosion Control Course
- Jun 11 – 13 2018 International Operators Conference & Trade Show (ILTA)
MATCOR offers customers a powerful combination of expertise, services and proprietary products to solve the corrosion problems of energy and other infrastructure markets. MATCOR is a Brand Safway company.
800 523 6692