News from MATCOR November 2017
Plan Now for Spring Close Interval Surveys
MATCOR is here to help. Our experienced and NACE-trained crews are ready to perform close interval surveys to keep your pipeline cathodic protection systems in compliance and operating effectively.
- Excellent safety record
- Accurate, reliable data collection
- Daily field progress reports
- Extensive engineering and IT support
Remediation Options For Aging Pipeline Coating Systems
Aging pipeline systems with deteriorating coating systems present a difficult challenge to pipeline operators. They are faced with the choice of recoating/replacing the pipeline, or installing a linear anode system. This paper addresses the fundamental issue that many operators will face when evaluating their aging pipelines and pipeline coating systems. What is the best strategy to remediate an aging pipeline with deteriorating coating systems to maintain compliance with international standards for pipeline integrity?
VIDEO: 6 Sled Anodes Replace 274 Galvanic Anodes for Marine Jetty Corrosion Protection
Learn about MATCOR’s Sea-Bottom Marine Anode Sled and how a jetty operator in Indonesia saved time and money on their cathodic protection installation.
Join the MATCOR team at these upcoming industry events!
- November 28 – November 30 NACE Western Area Conference 2017
- January 3 – January 5 NACE Eastern Area Conference 2017
- January 16 – January 17 Wyoming Underground Corrosion Course (WUCC)
- January 16 – January 18 Northeast Corrosion Conference
- January 24 – January 26 NACE Rocky Mountain Short Course
- February 7 – February 8 Liberty Bell Corrosion Course
- April 15 – April 19 NACE Corrosion 2018
MATCOR offers customers a powerful combination of expertise, services and proprietary products to solve the corrosion problems of energy and other infrastructure markets. MATCOR is a Brand Energy company.
800 523 6692