News from MATCOR August 2022
We are pleased to share the latest articles and news from team MATCOR
- An update on PHMSA’s final rule and how MATCOR can help you comply
- Connect with Kyle Myers and Matt Waldrop; the newest members of the MATCOR sales team!
- Learn about the features of our newest drill rig
- Meet us at the AMPP Central Area Conference in booth 129!
Get all the details below, and please stop by to say hello at an upcoming event!
PHMSA MEGA Rule Update #2
PHMSA has recently issued its final rule, expanding Federal pipeline safety oversight to all onshore gas gathering pipelines.
Learn how MATCOR can help you comply with new rules and additional requirements.
Welcome Kyle and Matt to the MATCOR Sales Team!
It is our pleasure to announce the addition of two new cathodic protection professionals to our growing sales team; Kyle Myers and Matt Waldrop.
MATCOR Gets a New Drill Rig
We are excited to announce the acquisition of a new drill rig to our fleet of HDD and vertical drill rigs. The new rig’s design is cost-effective, smaller, more agile, and allows us to drill holes down to 100 feet deep!
Meet us at the AMPP Central Area Conference in Booth 129!
Key MATCOR sales and operations team managers will be present, as well as Josh Johnston and Josh Robertson. Together, they will be presenting a case story on a casing repair and VCI casing injection to project. Register here, it’s not too late!
Join us at Upcoming Industry Events
- SEP 19-22 CORCON 2022
- SEP 26-28 AMPP Central Area Conference
- OCT 26-28 AMPP Eastern Conference
- OCT 30-NOV 2 AMPP Standards and Technical Exchange
MATCOR offers customers a powerful combination of expertise, services and proprietary products to solve the corrosion problems of energy and other infrastructure markets. MATCOR is a BrandSafway company.