MATCOR can provide cathodic protection installation project management, providing you with the leadership and technical expertise you need to manage installations done by others. Our experienced personnel will manage your installation project to accomplish your project goals.
Our engineers and technicians have managed corrosion projects worldwide from tropical zones to permafrost regions, and our logistics team can expertly manage your export shipping requirements and the intricacies of working in these difficult areas.
MATCOR can also provide turnkey installation of cathodic protection and AC mitigation systems and any required pre-installation corrosion engineering work, such as:
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protectionsystems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote for cathodic protection installation project management, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert