Managing your corrosion projects includes engineering and design, specification development, preparing your budget, provisioning of materials, installation, commissioning and training of personnel in the operation and maintenance.
MATCOR provides the leadership and technical expertise needed to manage your complete cathodic protection and AC mitigation projects to protect valuable assets from corrosion. We have successfully provided these services globally for pipelines, power plants, tank farms, AC mitigation projects, and more. We excel at:
- Completing CP and AC mitigation projects on time and on budget
- Providing complete status updates at every phase of the project
MATCOR can also provide management of cathodic protection and AC mitigation systems installed by third parties and any required pre-installation corrosion engineering work, such as:
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 40 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert