News from MATCOR March 2018
Join us at CORROSION 2018!
Join MATCOR at NACE Corrosion 2018, taking place April 15-19 in Phoenix, AZ! Shailesh Javia will present the case study “Impressed Current Anode systems for Jetty Piling protection.”
Horizontal Directional Drilling
Horizontal directional drilling, or HDD is often the ideal installation method for applications where:
- Installation is under a road, river, tank or other physical obstacle
- Where a low footprint and minimal surface impact are required such as golf courses, residential neighborhoods and environmentally sensitive areas
- There are right-of-way issues and there is no footprint to install a ground bed
Cathodic Protection Testing
MATCOR is not only a leader in the design and manufacture of cathodic protection systems worldwide, we also provide a broad range of cathodic protection testing and other services throughout the United States.
Join the MATCOR team at these upcoming industry events!
- April 15 – 19 NACE Corrosion 2018
Get Your Complimentary Exhibits Pass!
- May 15 Appalachian Underground Corrosion Short Course
- May 27 – 29 NACE Milano Italia Section Conference & Expo 2018
MATCOR offers customers a powerful combination of expertise, services and proprietary products to solve the corrosion problems of energy and other infrastructure markets. MATCOR is a Brand Safway company.
800 523 6692