Pipeline integrity management plans are a critical tool in maintaining pipelines and monitoring pipeline corrosion.
Pipeline integrity management is a systematic, comprehensive and integrated approach to proactively counter the threats to pipeline integrity. Pressure testing, in-line inspection and direct assessment methods are used to verify the integrity of a buried pipeline. Proper pipeline integrity management plans include:
- Required tests to improve the performance of the pipeline system allowing uninterrupted leak-free operation
- Direct assessment procedures used to maintain and monitor pipelines and identify areas of concern
- Evaluation of pipeline defects
- Proactive management of the corrosion rate of each pipeline site
- An engineered prediction of a leak-free period determined between integrity evaluations
MATCOR’s pipeline integrity management approach evaluates and manages all of these aspects. Our corrosion engineering team can provide the complete plan for your pipeline integrity management program.
Matcor Engineers helped to develop today’s pipeline integrity management regulations, and continue to provide consulting services for:
- Integrity management plan development
- High consequence area (HCA) identification
- Pre-assessment planning and baseline assessment plans
- Direct assessment surveys
- Auditable trail and reporting
With MATCOR, you benefit from:
- Over 45 years of experience with all types of cathodic protection systems
- Experience testing, installing and maintaining cathodic protection systems for all types of structures throughout the world
- Highly qualified professional and NACE corrosion engineers and technicians
- Team members with experience on the client side of CP projects
- Experience managing multi-million dollar CP projects and corrosion departments of large utilities and pipeline companies
- MATCOR’s many proprietary cathodic protection systems that are lower in cost and have longer lives than some commonly used CP systems
MATCOR’s mission is to solve your corrosion problems. We are ready to assist with your corrosion engineering and field service needs, including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance, as well as project management and full turnkey solutions. In addition, we offer a broad range of proprietary corrosion prevention products.
To get in touch with our team of corrosion experts for more information, to ask a question or get a quote, please click below. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours. For immediate assistance, please call +1-215-348-2974.Contact a Corrosion Expert