This program applies to replacement cathodic protection systems for above ground storage tank (AST) bottoms.
With existing ASTs, you may not always have the luxury of a planned tank bottom cathodic protection system replacement. After taking a storage tank out of service for inspection, you are often required to make an immediate decision as to the integrity of the existing floor. In some cases, this means a new floor has to be quickly planned and installed to minimize the time that the tank is out of service.
MATCOR Quick Ship Cathodic Protection for Tanks Program
MATCOR is pleased to announce our stock tank bottom anode system to meet your replacement needs with very short notice.
For your tank bottom replacement applications where a very fast delivery is required, MATCOR will now be maintaining stock of our Tank Ring Anode System.
- Up to 200 ft diameter SPL-FBR tank ring anodes
- Pre-assembled and ready to ship from our Chalfont PA facility
- Two day turnaround
- Set up in concentric rings with five foot spacing
- Requires a minimum of just 6 inches of sand cover from the new tank bottom
- Designed for 25 mA/ft output which is generally sufficient for 50+ year anode life based on a nominal current density of 2 ma/ft2 of surface area.
For more information please contact your MATCOR sales representative or contact us at the link below.