Close Interval Potential Surveys (CIPS) or close interval surveys (CIS) for those in the United States, are an invaluable assessment tool used to maintain pipeline integrity. Close Interval Surveys are frequently mandated by pipeline regulatory authorities.
Keys to a Successful CIPS Survey
- Selecting a qualified survey crew
- Advanced planning
- Selecting the appropriate CIPS Type
- Accurate CIPS Data Collection
- Expert Data Analysis and Reporting
Learn more about the keys to a successful CIPS survey and other considerations in our recent article appearing in World Pipelines, “Not Just a Walk Along the ROW” by Ted Huck.
Are you ready for spring close interval surveys?
MATCOR is here to help. Our experienced and NACE-trained crews are ready to perform close interval surveys to keep your pipeline cathodic protection systems in compliance and operating effectively.
- Excellent safety record
- Accurate, reliable data collection
- Daily field progress reports
- Extensive engineering and IT support
Contact MATCOR about your CIPS requirements or learn more about our close interval survey capabilities.