MATCOR was recognized recently by Colonial Pipeline as a recipient of their prestigious “Circle of Excellence” designation. Colonial’s contractor recognition program seeks to recognize contractors doing their part to support Colonial’s safety culture in their own organization. To be honored in the “Circle of Excellence” contractors must achieve:
- Zero OSHA Recordables (Colonial)
- Zero Fatalities
- Zero OSHA citations
- Zero Line/Equipment Strikes (Colonial)
- Zero Product/Non-Product Spills (Colonial)
- Contractor Performance Evaluation score of 90 percent or higher (Colonial)
- TRIR less than or equal to Industry Average
- RAVS Written Program Score of 100 percent (Colonial)
- ISN Dashboard Grade of “A” (Colonial)
We are pleased to receive this recognition. MATCOR has a world-class observation-based safety program focused on an “I own Safety” approach.
Learn more about MATCOR’s safety program at the link below.